I can't log in.
There are several reasons you may not be able to log in. These;
- The tuition for the course is not paid by the student
- The student is not present in the list of EBYS from the Registrar's Office during registration.
- No approval of advisor for course registration
- If you cannot login to the system with the user name and password previously set, your password will be blocked as a result of incorrect login. In this case, you need to reset your password.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
If you forget your password, you will need to reset your password. Here's how to do this:
- Go to oys.ege.edu.tr and click to "Forgot your password?". Then enter your username or defined e-mail address and click Send e-mail.
- Create a new password by clicking on the link to the email address you entered
- If you are still having problems logging in, please send e-mail to email@example.com and report the situation.
Why can't my lessons show up?
Students are registered to the courses and user accounts are created by our team according to the exact student lists from the Registrar's Office. Your courses may not be visible due to the delay in the registration period from the time of the student's registration to the branch list. These lists are completed with current lists from student affairs. The last version of the lists is given during Add-Delete week. If the problem persists, please contact the Student Affairs Office.
What software must be installed to use the system without problems?
Java and Adobe Flash Player must be installed.
How can I communicate with students or faculty?
In order to communicate with the instructor in the ALMS system, you need to do the following:
- In the My Courses section, the name of the instructor responsible for the course is shown under the name of the course.
- You can send a message by clicking Contact under the name of the instructor.
- Another option for communicating is to use the control panel on the left. You can send a message to the student or instructor you want by clicking Message in the Communication Tools section of the panel.
The courses I have not taken in my course list appear. What should I do?
If there are any differences between the courses you have taken, please contact UZEM Technical Support to correct the situation.
How are the midterm and final exams?
- The midterm exam is given online through oys.ege.edu.tr during the exam week determined by the program coordinator.
- The final is held face to face in the faculty where the program is given during the exam week determined by the program coordinatorship.
How can I use the mobile application?
- Users can log in to the system with their username and password by downloading the ALMS mobile application from Google Play or the App Store. The steps for this are as follows:
- Download the ALMS Mobile app
- Open the application and make an institution selection ('Ege' is enough to write.)
- Login to the system with user name and password
- The ALMS Mobile application has a fairly simple interface. Student users can see courses and activities, take exams and connect to classes.
- If the administrator and instructor users want to make a change in the system can not do it through the mobile application. For example, the trainer cannot create the exam but can take the exam.
- All users can access the system from anywhere as long as they have internet connections.